anyone on any p2p services?

Coordinate online projects, activities and digital meetups, and share socials.
nights
Netizen
Reactions:
Pronouns: he/him

anyone on any p2p services?

Post by nights »

anyone have soulseek/retroshare/any other p2p service ids to exchange, any interesting chats/channels on any p2p services to join, etc? i'm on soulseek and retroshare myself and willing to dm my details if anyone wants to trade files.
sixeyes
Webmaster
Reactions:
Pronouns: they/them

Re: anyone on any p2p services?

Post by sixeyes »

is soulseek still around? :o i remember trying to work my way around it as a kid, but back then i didn't really understand english, or the concept of a download queue, heh. (and had really shitty taste >w<)
nights
Netizen
Reactions:
Pronouns: he/him

Post by nights »

sixeyes wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:39 am is soulseek still around? :o i remember trying to work my way around it as a kid, but back then i didn't really understand english, or the concept of a download queue, heh. (and had really shitty taste >w<)
yes, soulseek is still around :) it's what i use mostly - very convenient & a lot of rarer stuff on it. just wish it had more books, i'd love to share some of the art instruction pdfs i have. my grandpa taught me to use emule when i was little, don't know if that one's still kicking..
helix.os
Reactions:
Pronouns: they/them

Post by helix.os »

i got retroshare at the start of the year, but i wasn't able to make it work out, mostly because my apartment's ISP sucks majorly x_X however i am moving soon and whenever i get internet set up i'll be trying again! i would love to use retroshare a whole lot
Sofly
Netizen
Reactions:
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Sofly »

helix.os wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:56 pm i got retroshare at the start of the year, but i wasn't able to make it work out, mostly because my apartment's ISP sucks majorly x_X however i am moving soon and whenever i get internet set up i'll be trying again! i would love to use retroshare a whole lot
Omg same, it seems like such a cool program, but i never had the chance of using it to it's fullest potential, i really really want to use as much as i can

Ray
Webwalker
Reactions:
Pronouns: They/She

Post by Ray »

I'm on soulseek! :love: I love it!! I'm sharing some music, books, and rarer miscellaneous stuff I have. A bit sad that I don't get too many downloads, but it's the nature of timezones + niche stuff + my internet being slow as dirt.

I super recommend it, it's so easy to get started. Slowly rebuilding my digital music collection in better quality thanks to the amazing audiophiles there! The quantity of stuff available is insane <3
Image ImageIf we're not supposed to dance, Why all this music?

Keep in touch: The Web Raft, everyone welcome!
Say hi! ray@emailsnail.net
@plantcreature Telegram
Happy to make friends! <3