anyone on any p2p services?

Coordinate online activities/meetups, share profiles to other social sites and make online friends!
nights
Netizen

anyone on any p2p services?

Post by nights »

anyone have soulseek/retroshare/any other p2p service ids to exchange, any interesting chats/channels on any p2p services to join, etc? i'm on soulseek and retroshare myself and willing to dm my details if anyone wants to trade files.
sixeyes
Websurfer

Re: anyone on any p2p services?

Post by sixeyes »

is soulseek still around? :o i remember trying to work my way around it as a kid, but back then i didn't really understand english, or the concept of a download queue, heh. (and had really shitty taste >w<)
nights
Netizen

Post by nights »

sixeyes wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:39 am is soulseek still around? :o i remember trying to work my way around it as a kid, but back then i didn't really understand english, or the concept of a download queue, heh. (and had really shitty taste >w<)
yes, soulseek is still around :) it's what i use mostly - very convenient & a lot of rarer stuff on it. just wish it had more books, i'd love to share some of the art instruction pdfs i have. my grandpa taught me to use emule when i was little, don't know if that one's still kicking..
helix.os

Post by helix.os »

i got retroshare at the start of the year, but i wasn't able to make it work out, mostly because my apartment's ISP sucks majorly x_X however i am moving soon and whenever i get internet set up i'll be trying again! i would love to use retroshare a whole lot